1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New Pro Lifetime Memberships are no longer available.

thinkorswim High Probability ETF Signals 01/21/12

Seven ETF entry signals based on the Connors/Alvarez Book.

1. Eric Purdy
    In their book High Probability ETF Trading: 7 Professional Strategies To Improve Your ETF Trading, Larry Connors and Cesar Alvarez lay out a series of seven strategies for trading ETFs. The rules for the trade entries and exits are clear and easily adapted to thinkScript. In this indicator, I have coded the entries for the seven different strategies and indicate the relevant buy or sell signal as a colored dot on the chart. I leave the exit side of the equation to you as a trader. The legend in the upper left indicates the color codes of the various strategies. As you might gather from the GLD chart shown below, the strategies are of the mean-reversion type and enter on pullbacks. Connors.png

Recent Reviews

1. Barnaby
    Barnaby
    5/5,
    Version: 01/21/12
    Excellent Resource Eric! I currently have this book in my bookshelf as well, and makes it an easy All-In-One script based off of the multiple concepts generated in this book. Nice and clean. Thank you again!