1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Purchase a Lifetime Pro Membership and get full access to the forum and resource downloads. UPGRADE NOW

thinkorswim High Probability ETF Signals 01/21/12

Seven ETF entry signals based on the Connors/Alvarez Book.

1. Eric Purdy
    In their book High Probability ETF Trading: 7 Professional Strategies To Improve Your ETF Trading, Larry Connors and Cesar Alvarez lay out a series of seven strategies for trading ETFs. The rules for the trade entries and exits are clear and easily adapted to thinkScript. In this indicator, I have coded the entries for the seven different strategies and indicate the relevant buy or sell signal as a colored dot on the chart. I leave the exit side of the equation to you as a trader. The legend in the upper left indicates the color codes of the various strategies. As you might gather from the GLD chart shown below, the strategies are of the mean-reversion type and enter on pullbacks. Connors.png

Recent Reviews

1. Barnaby
    Barnaby
    5/5,
    Version: 01/21/12
    Excellent Resource Eric! I currently have this book in my bookshelf as well, and makes it an easy All-In-One script based off of the multiple concepts generated in this book. Nice and clean. Thank you again!