1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New memberships are no longer available.

thinkorswim Master Indicator 01/17/008

The Master Indicator is a “FrankenStudy” combination of about five other studies.

1. Eric Purdy
    During last week’s chat someone mentioned they had seen a glimpse of this beast hiding on the Indicator Roundup page. The Master Indicator is a “FrankenStudy” combination of about five other studies. I have used it when trading from a size constrained screen where space is critical. At its heart it is a triple CCI with the main CCI line set to 14 periods. The two additional CCIs are set at 5 and 50. I trade this using traditional CCI methods.
    Added into the indicator are:
    1) Squeeze dots indicating if a squeeze is on (i.e. the Bollinger Bands are inside the Keltner Channels)
    2) Volatility dots indicating if the average true range is greater than my desired working stop loss
    3) A five period stochastic with blue/red dots indicating stochastic and signal line cross
    4) Stochastic Madness overbought/oversold confluence triangles
    5) A LSMA centerline indicator which shows if price is greater/less than the LSMA or alternately if the LSMA slope is positive/negative tsmaster.png