During last week’s chat someone mentioned they had seen a glimpse of this beast hiding on the Indicator Roundup page. The Master Indicator is a “FrankenStudy” combination of about five other studies. I have used it when trading from a size constrained screen where space is critical. At its heart it is a triple CCI with the main CCI line set to 14 periods. The two additional CCIs are set at 5 and 50. I trade this using traditional CCI methods.
Added into the indicator are:
1) Squeeze dots indicating if a squeeze is on (i.e. the Bollinger Bands are inside the Keltner Channels)
2) Volatility dots indicating if the average true range is greater than my desired working stop loss
3) A five period stochastic with blue/red dots indicating stochastic and signal line cross
4) Stochastic Madness overbought/oversold confluence triangles
5) A LSMA centerline indicator which shows if price is greater/less than the LSMA or alternately if the LSMA slope is positive/negative