1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New memberships are no longer available.

thinkorswim Trade Zones 06/30/09

Trade Zones plots either a red or green box around any time you designate in the study properties.

Tags:
  1. Eric Purdy
    One of our forum members asked today for a means to programatically draw vertical lines in TOS. Unfortunately, yet another monthly build has gone by and still no means to draw vertical lines from within thinkScript. Yes there is a new handy drawing tool but I have no desire to spend time redrawing the same lines/boxes on a chart day after day. I decided to take matters into my own hands and coax a workable solution out of thinkScript. Trade Zones just puts up either a red or green box around any time you designate in the study properties. There is a selection for “NOTRADE” – translation red box, or “REVERSAL” – translation green box. Just pick one and put the starting and ending time Eastern and it will appear on your chart every day. In the image I have five separate instances of the study: three no-trade zones, and two reversal-zones. Also pictured are the MultiStops (Fibonacci:1.23) and ThinkScripter RollingPivots (60 minutes). TradeZones.png